Does This Sound Familiar?
- You have been successful and have risen though the leadership ranks due to your intellect, and technical and strategic prowess.
- Nobody doubts your expertise and skills in reading the numbers, making sense of complex data, being able to see and understand the big picture, and end-to-end business processes.
- Yet now you are in a position where strong people and organization skills are critical to effectively lead and manage your stakeholders (including the Board, CEO, and other leadership team members).
- To effectively and efficiently drive your desired change agenda in the organization, you need to quickly upgrade your “soft” leadership competencies.
You know that without this upgrade, you will plateau in the organization.
You may already have found yourself nudging against a ceiling you can’t see through.
You are not the type of person who pushes into a room and may find yourself waiting in the wings.
Here is where working with a highly experienced CFO coach can be your best investment!
A coach who has significant experience as a CFO and who has walked many times in your shoes and understands your pain points. And who, unlike other coaches, can:
- Not only ask insightful questions, but also provide practical advice and suggestions
- Not only review assessments and feedback results, but also provide a sounding board as a trusted advisor
- Not only provide on-the-job actions, but also provide tools and knowledge
If you feel that a coach like this can be an invaluable asset, then I am very uniquely qualified to help you.
CFO Coaching Services
CFO FIRST 90 DAYS
Structured coaching to create quick and long-lasting impact in new roles.
Avoid stress and anxiety and derailing early in a new role by leveraging a strategic transition framework to align with CEO/Board objectives, create early wins, build productive relationships, and create and share your vision with your team.
Structured coaching to expand leadership capacity, effectiveness, and impact.
Build new mental models and sense-making skills. Improve awareness and response to become a better strategic partner to your stakeholders. Learn to improve team leadership, navigate office politics and manage career derailers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
# 1. What is CFO Coaching?
# 2. Could you provide some examples of typical CFO Coaching situations?
# 3. Who can benefit from CFO Coaching?
# 4. When can CFO Coaching be particularly helpful?
# 5. What differentiates a good CFO coach from other coaches?
# 6. How is the progress measured in CFO Coaching?
# 7. Can CFO Coaching help me with asserting my presence in meetings?
# 8. Can I expect confidentiality in CFO Coaching?
# 9. How long does a typical CFO Coaching program last?
Our Collaborative Approach - 3 Simple Steps.
1. Arrange a Consultation
In our initial discussion, we will delve into your aspirations, pinpoint the hurdles you face, and consider the unique ways I can assist you. The purpose of this conversation is to ensure that I'm the perfect fit as your coach.
2. Confirm Our Partnership
Based on our mutual consensus, we will establish our coaching partnership. You will receive a contract outlining the specifics of our engagement and a confidentiality agreement for your scrutiny and endorsement.
3. Kickstart Our Journey
Post contract ratification, you will secure a spot on my digital calendar. We will regularly convene via Zoom for transformative discussions, fostering consistent growth. The actionable steps you take between our sessions will steadily propel you towards your targets.